Terms and Conditions
Mirror Renovations asks that conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
So, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. For the reason that accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Hence, continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions:
- Represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence
- May not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You understand that your remaining content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted: (a) transmissions over various networks, (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. Or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Accuracy, Completeness And Timeliness Of Information
The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, complete information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Since we, reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications To The Service And Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice . We shall not be liable to you for any modification, price change or discontinuance of the Service.
Products Or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities. Subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Mirror Renovations reserves the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
- To exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- Reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- Reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy Of Billing And Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account or the same credit card. While, in the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail provided at the time the order was made.
Furthermore, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. Furthermore, agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Due to the fact the site may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
Nor shall we have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Any Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
If, without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions or other materials, whether online, by mail you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish and otherwise use in any medium that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- That your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- Further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. They will not contain any virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service
- May not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself.
- Solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. These may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. Mirror Renovations reserves the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies. We may even cancel orders if any information in the Service is inaccurate at any time (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
One is prohibited from using the site or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate
- (f) to submit false or misleading information
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others
- (i) to spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose
- (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use.
No case shall Mirror Renovations, our employees, affiliates, suppliers be liable for any claim, or any direct or consequential damages of any kind. Including, without limitation lost profits, replacement costs, or any similar damages. Consequently, or any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content. Any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mirror Renovations. Our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim. Including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event these Terms and Conditions is to be unlawful shall be enforceable to fullest extent by applicable law. The unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any other remaining provisions.
First of all, obligations of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement. Also, Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. As a result, if in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed.We also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice.
The failure of us to enforce any right or provision of these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site. In respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Your use of the Service, superseding any prior communications. Whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Changes To Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms and Conditions. By posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website constitutes acceptance of those changes.